The purpose of this Policy is to provide information, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, on the processing of personal data collected through the website https://www.frdelpino.es (hereinafter "www.frdelpino.es").
2.- Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: Fundación Rafael del Pino (hereinafter "Fundación RdP")
Postal address: C/ Paseo de la Castellana, 37 - Madrid 28046
Telephone: 913 96 86 00
3.- How do we collect personal data?
Users are informed that as a result of the use of certain features of www.frdelpino.es, it is necessary to provide certain personal data that will be incorporated into files for which Fundación RdP is responsible. Specifically, www.frdelpino.es will record the following information:
- Contact details that the User interested in obtaining commercial information voluntarily provided to Fundación RdP, (name, surname, email and telephone).
- Data from the form of activities and / or newsletter of the Foundation that the User interested in receiving information about news, activities, events, etc., voluntarily provided to Fundación RdP (name, surname, date of birth, postcode, email and telephone).
- Data from the registration form for courses and seminars of the Foundation that the interested User voluntarily provides to Fundación RdP (name, surname, date of birth, postcode, email, telephone, curriculum, photo, etc).
- Data from the registration form for events of the Foundation that the interested User voluntarily provides to Fundación RdP (name, surname, email address, telephone number).
- Data from the Foundation's App registration form that the User interested in registering for the "Rafael del Pino Foundation" App voluntarily provides (name, surname, email address and telephone number).
- Sending e-mails: the personal data (including, but not limited to, your e-mail address) that the User provides us with by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of the different forms and functionalities of www.frdelpino.es is voluntary. However, some fields are necessary to correctly deal with your request (e.g. for the management of exchanges and returns), with the inclusion of personal data in the remaining fields being voluntary or accessory. The User's refusal to provide the information required in the mandatory fields may prevent Fundación RdP from attending to your request.
4.- For what purpose do we process your data?
In general, the information registered through www.frdelpino.es that Fundación RdP obtains from Users will be processed:
- To process and respond to requests made by Users through the forms available at www.frdelpino.es and/or by e-mail.
- For the sending of the Foundation's activities and other communications, when the User has authorised it.
- To manage the registration of those interested in the courses and/or seminars organised by the Foundation.
- To manage the registration of those interested in the event organised by the Foundation.
- For the registration, management, control and monitoring of the participation of Users in the "Fundación Rafael del Pino" App.
5.- To which recipients will we communicate your data?
Fundación RdP does not intend to disclose your personal data to any third party.
6.- What is the legitimacy of the processing?
If the User accepts the sending of these communications, the legal basis for sending communications about the activities is legitimised by the consent given by the User.
7.- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected will be retained by Fundación RdP only for the time necessary to meet and manage each specific request made by the User.
- In the case of the contact form, or by sending e-mails: for the time necessary to correctly deal with your request.
- In the case of the Foundation's activities, until the User revokes the consent given to receive them.
- In the case of the registration form for courses and/or seminars, the data will be kept until three months after the end of the course and/or seminar and 5 years after the end of the course and/or seminar, the name, surname and certificate will be kept.
- In the case of the event registration form, the data will be kept until three months after the end of the event.
- Your data in the App will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or you revoke your consent.
However, after this period, the data may be blocked and kept by Fundación RdP for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing and only during the period of limitation of such liabilities. Once these periods have elapsed, the personal data will be deleted by Fundación RdP.
8.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Users may revoke their consent to the processing of their data at any time.
The User may, at any time, request confirmation from Fundación RdP as to whether their personal data are being processed by our Foundation and, if so, access to them. You may also request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Likewise, in certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. You may also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. Fundación RdP will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims. Finally, where appropriate, the user may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or that they are transmitted to another entity.
For this purpose, you may use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or any other document that allows you to prove your identity:
- By letter to the following address: C/ Paseo de la Castellana, 37 - Madrid 28046
- By e-mail to email@example.com
Finally, you are also informed of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that you become aware of or consider that an event may involve a breach of the applicable data protection regulations.